Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Romeo and Juliet Performance!

HOLA!

I'm here to post about the progress of my group for the upcoming Romeo and Juliet
performance held at Term 4 Week 1. To be honest,I think my group is going to perform really
well if nothing have gone wrong that day. Reason being is that we've got teammates that
are all willingly to work together as a team. Despite the demanding director(which is me!),
everything was still done on time :-)

So far,we're not facing any major problems,which I'm really grateful for. However,just a few days
ago,I found out that one of my classmate from other team actually took some ideas from us during
the dry run which I'm not really happy with. She once accuse us for copying their group's dance
steps but in fact,ALL of us got it from the Video clip, Love Story by Taylor Swift. So our group have got to change the dance steps because of them. It's pretty obvious
that I'm still very angry if it. I wanted to confront them but Nabilah told me not to do so because
she doesn't want to stir things up. I'm not accusing her group for copying,I actually went to ask some of that particular group's team members. I've asked 3 of them and all of them agreed that
they did have some intention to copy ours. Hence,I've got to come out with something
new, which is super unfair :(

Besides this,our group are also having minor problems on the costumes. Maybe only me, i guess.
I just think that the costumes we have now is not aggressive and impressive. I pray hard we would solve this problem really really soon!

In the mean while,do look forward to my team's performance all right! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home